Saturday 15 May 2010

A Friend or a Foe

If someone laughs at me,
who is he?
a friend or a foe.

when i look for justification,
I find multiples of iteration.
which ones should, I negate.
to which one's be I considerate.

He may be a friend,
feeling a chuckle,
could not put hook.
Resulting into,
his foeish look.

He might as well be a foe,
enjoying my times.
of course Rough, it can't be Smooth.
watching my moves,
as a Spy,
standing by me in a back turned mode.

what shall i do,
to make my busted mind.
talk it loud or crush it down.
After all, it is a thought.
making me labour,
to figure all out.

Hey, shall i think over it again.
Can't he be a no-one,
just making a nice gesture.
trying to soothe me,
and take it a step further.

Ooh my god,
Your Unpredictable Creatures..
Can they ever be judged,
and that too by look, behaviour & Posture?

1 comment:

  1. Interesting poem. Yes, sometimes we go too much for face value, behaviours, gestures and postures and we have our own emotional baggage and preconceived notions. This makes us see the world with jaundiced eyes and take a pessimistic view of the world:)

    ReplyDelete