Wednesday 5 May 2010

After You Left...

After you left.
I m not sure i wept.
I may have shed tears,
but none for those glorious years.
The moisturizer was just,
in anticipation of pain.
pain,
which by your exit, i would gain.
the withering blues and Cruelsome rain,
alone i will be to face all of them.
You were mine, i used to claim,
but for the present state,
whom should i blame.
it was my action, which made you decide,
"LETS PART WAYS", to be precise.
now, we are on different tracks,
i fear of some heart attacks.
how would my eyes negotiate,
would they show love or show hate,
when i would in front, encounter your face.
how would i then react?
agony, your hand in someone else's would create.
how can u make Ur head rest,
on the shoulders which r not on my waist.
you will cook not for my taste.
no one will scold, if any money i shall waste.
you would have children,
who wont have my name.
i may get success, wealth and fame.
it wont mean any big deal,
as on getting chocolate,
a child's wound doesn't heal.

3 comments: